1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

What Graphics Card

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by vanderz, Feb 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vanderz

vanderz Thread Starter

Ill start off by saying Hello to all...

Im am looking to buy a new graphics card sometime soon, i havnt got a lot of money to spend on it really around 70GBP. I only have 1 PCI slot in my computor no AGP or PCiE slots. Alltogether i have 2 PCI slots one wich my network card uses. In my old computor i had a GeForce 6200 (AGP) wich worked quite well for me. On that comp i used to mainly play games like COD/COD2, Splinter Cell and also using basic features on Photoshop which i rarely use now as ive gave up on that, and it used to run OK not spectacular. So if anyone could give me some info, one wich ones are the best for that price range and where to get them (in the UK) it would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance James.

2. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    An ATI Radeon X1300 is one of the best card you can get for a PCI interface and it should be in your price range. You just have to find a site that carries it in the UK, Overclockers.uk doesn't seem too. The next best would be a Geforce 6200.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/542296

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice