What happen to my firefox text

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
If you're refering to the words:

My eBay
New to eBay?
Already an eBay user?
free
eBay User ID
Password

It's the same for me in IE. I suspect Ebay is set up that way.

WFMIKE

Not only that when i finally do log in everything is so small same with the search and none of this is like this when i try it on aol just fire fox any idea what may have happened

In the view menu, you can change the text sizes. Or you can hold ctrl and press + or - to increase/decrease the text size.

WFMIKE

this is odd ok i did what you said on the say page where you search for something then it was ok but when i click on an auction the text is super small.I think did what you said to the auction but when i clicked by to search the text was huge.Should i reinstall firefox

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online