1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

What happened to BlackVipers website?

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Pressing_on, Sep 22, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. Pressing_on

Pressing_on Thread Starter

I just received a new system and was looking forward to utilizing Black Vipers website for tweaks. However, I went to log-on and noticed his site isn't available. Anybody know what's up? Thanks!

God Bless,
    David

2. 700mb80min

700mb80min Banned

Well it opened for me and had to do a re-boot to kill the ads and then spybot picked up gator . He must of been hacked .

DO NOT GO TO BLACK VIPER`S SITE !

3. gotrootdude

gotrootdude

This is posted on the front of the site.

Saturday, September 20, 2003 @ 1:30 PM PST
    The web site and network will be up and down randomly all weekend due to my ISP working on connectivity issues. I appreciate your patience during this period.

Guess it lasted longer than the weekend.

Gator is no longer poping up, never did for me, maybe you went through a redirect....

http://www.blackviper.com/

Personally, I've never used the site since I optimize XP and 2000 by reading the service description and testing. I saw a article on techtv about it though, so I knew it existed.

4. Wino

Wino

Yes, he has been hammered by attacks and is working to get back up - seems to be making progress, but site still messed up.

5. 700mb80min

700mb80min Banned

With all those pop-ups and the gator /time sink install menu , i thought so.

6. mobo

mobo

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/166729

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice