What happened to the Site???

lighthouse

Is this just to do with this computer/server, or does the site look totally different today (local time 09.55 BST - UK)? Is anyone else currently looking at a screen filled with graphics and text etc that looks like something from about 1990? It might be that the library has somehow reconfigured their firewall or that the TSG server is running on 'SAFE' mode while a problem is rectified, but essentially that's what it looks like at the moment! No pictures/icons show, or a lot of the borders, backgrounds, a few Click Buttons, etc - just text. It's currently like a Windows 98 'SAFE' mode screen. It also takes a while to fully appear as various screen features arrive - certainly longer than usual.

lighthouse

Question (or part of) answered. It's the site. Just looked at btow/yahoo sign-in page which looks the same as before. I guess the TSG workmen are in doing a refurb or something.

Bryan

Bryan
It's 6:15am USA EST and it looks fine to me at this time?

You are probably seeing a cached web page. It happens to me from time to time as well. Just clear out your temporary internet files and history and it should look just fine.

lighthouse

I was on a library computer at the time. The other stuff I looked at appeared as normal. It was just the TSG site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online