What happened to the WiFi option in settings

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Poppimf

As of today I moved my computer location and had to switch to WiFi connection, but as I went to set it up I could not find any WiFi settings or wireless settings in general. The WiFi option is simply just not there. And I know my computer has WiFi capabilities because I have connected it to WiFi before. I installed I new SSD drive today and perhaps I could’ve moved something by accident. I looked through everything I could find but could not a solution. Help would be greatly appreciated

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Make and model of the machine will help.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online