What happened to Tron 2.0???

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Garrett_2486

Ive been playing Tron 2.0 for the past week now whenever i load up a single player game it boots me back to desktop.
When i try to start it up again it freezes my system with a ''Tron 2.0 has caused an error in <unknown>'' i have to manually reboot my computer. Weird thing is i can still play light cycle mode without any hassle. This all started when i uninstalled Homeworld 2 but i doubt that has anything to do with it.
Ive take all the usual steps updating drivers, Reinstalling, Patching and all that crap but still no luck.

My specs are

P3 1GHZ
G4 MX 440
256MB RAM
Windows ME
Onboard Sound

I really want o get back to this game it has been one of the most refreshing gaming experiences so far this year it would be a shame for it to be spoilt.

when u installed homeworld you mat have uninstalled some vital files and mabye even direct x... open the direct x diag and rin all the tests to make sure everything is fine there....

Couriant

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First Name
James
Has the game been like that since you purchase the game?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online