1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

What happened to Tron 2.0???

Discussion in 'Games' started by Garrett_2486, Sep 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Garrett_2486

Garrett_2486 Thread Starter

Ive been playing Tron 2.0 for the past week now whenever i load up a single player game it boots me back to desktop.
    When i try to start it up again it freezes my system with a ''Tron 2.0 has caused an error in <unknown>'' i have to manually reboot my computer. Weird thing is i can still play light cycle mode without any hassle. This all started when i uninstalled Homeworld 2 but i doubt that has anything to do with it.
    Ive take all the usual steps updating drivers, Reinstalling, Patching and all that crap but still no luck.

My specs are

P3 1GHZ
    G4 MX 440
    256MB RAM
    Windows ME
    Onboard Sound

I really want o get back to this game it has been one of the most refreshing gaming experiences so far this year it would be a shame for it to be spoilt.

2. michael_jii

michael_jii

when u installed homeworld you mat have uninstalled some vital files and mabye even direct x... open the direct x diag and rin all the tests to make sure everything is fine there....

3. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    Has the game been like that since you purchase the game?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!