1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

What Happens After Loading A Disc

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by Jusick, Jan 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jusick

Jusick Thread Starter

Everytime I load a different disc whether it be a CD or DVD in any two of my drives, I always have to reboot my computer in order to read the disc. My two DVD burners in my computer are a Philips DVDRW1208 and a Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-104. If I need to update my drivers or firmware of DVD burners, I can tell you that the firmware of both drives are updated; however, I haven't been able to find updated drivers on both of my DVD burners. If you know where I can obtain free updated drivers for my drives, please refer me to the website(s) or other.

However, If I don't need updated drivers, could please tell me what I need to do in order to get my DVD burners to read disc properly without me having to reboot my computer?

As I close, I would appreciate it very much for your help.

Yours Truly, Jusick

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!