What HD will fit Panasonic CF25 ToughBook?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

SweetChick

I just bought a working Panasonic CF25 ToughBook at a yardsale for $20!!! The battery is no good but it works fine with the AC adaptor, it has win98 installed, the bad thing is it only has a 800mb harddrive in it and I want to use it to store and review Digital pictures when I go on trips, what kind of harddrive will fit this laptop and is there a size limit? I would gladly spend $100 on a new drive if I knew what would fit, and does anyone know where I might find a good battery for it cheap, a new one is over $125 on E-bay and I don't feel good about buying a use one there? And do laptops need a special version of windows or will any off the shelf version work? Thanks

DaveBurnett

Account Closed
Ah, you looked it up yourself. Well done! I would have had to do that in order to answer anything other than say a 2.5inch drive.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online