1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

What HD will fit Panasonic CF25 ToughBook?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by SweetChick, Sep 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. SweetChick

SweetChick Thread Starter

I just bought a working Panasonic CF25 ToughBook at a yardsale for $20!!! The battery is no good but it works fine with the AC adaptor, it has win98 installed, the bad thing is it only has a 800mb harddrive in it and I want to use it to store and review Digital pictures when I go on trips, what kind of harddrive will fit this laptop and is there a size limit? I would gladly spend $100 on a new drive if I knew what would fit, and does anyone know where I might find a good battery for it cheap, a new one is over $125 on E-bay and I don't feel good about buying a use one there? And do laptops need a special version of windows or will any off the shelf version work? Thanks

2. SweetChick

SweetChick Thread Starter

3. southernlady

southernlady

It may be that no one knew the answer, ok? Sometimes we don't unfortunately. Liz

4. Whitestar

Whitestar

have a look here for hard drives and batteries.

HTH
    Whitestar

5. DaveBurnett

DaveBurnett Account Closed

Ah, you looked it up yourself. Well done! I would have had to do that in order to answer anything other than say a 2.5inch drive.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/276960

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice