1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

What instrument do you suggest is the "hardest" to pick up -master ?

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Chill3rek, Jan 26, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. Chill3rek

Chill3rek Thread Starter

What instrument do you suggest is the "hardest" to pick up -master ?
    I play Electric, Acoustic, and Classic guitar. I will say i fairly mastered the guitar. Its simple.
    Fact for fact is that, the hardest part in learning is knowing your chords. frets. And keys.
    Piano is MUCH harder to play. Having not only normal keys but bass.

I have just bought a violin. Its something i always wanted to learn. And to be honest its fairly easy to pick up on. But mastering is very difficult. And im not planing to do that.

So bottom line...WHATS YOUR THOUGHT ON THE "HARDEST" INSTRUMENT?

2. lotuseclat79

lotuseclat79

Definitely a piano - too heavy!

-- Tom :)

3. pyritechips

pyritechips Gone but Never Forgotten

First Name:
    Jim
    Damn you, Tom! That was my line! :mad:

My next choice would be a pianoforte. If one was to pick up an instrument I would highly recommend a piccolo.

But seriously: if anybody here plays a piano they can tell you that training the brain to allow both hands to play completely different passages of music independently is difficult. I have a hard time trying to play guitar and sing at the same time (yes, I know, I don't do either very well :rolleyes: ).

4. Chill3rek

Chill3rek Thread Starter

True...True piano is pretty complicated but i got used to it for the past few years. Guitar is extremelly simple. The hardest part for me was just to get the strumming right. And keep my pitch perfect with the guitar. Singing with guitar...I admit its not the easiest. But playing piano and singing is a total different level. I my self dont sing. I just like to play. Riffs, Solo's. All that fun stuff! And very funny xD by pick up i meant play just as a starter. Master i mean by pro. Which i know you know that!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/977039

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice