1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

what is a good digital imaging program? any good advice?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by jonygirl, Mar 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jonygirl

jonygirl Thread Starter

hi,
    i have a post on here trying to figure out pse7. i am really trying to figure out what is a good digital imaging program that you can use so you fix photos and make slideshows on. i had one person say the picassa program and another say use photoshop still. does any one have any good advice.
    i like to edit photos but put them onto a slideshow or something creative.
    please let me know.
    thank you
    jonna

2. 1002richards

1002richards Retired Trusted Advisor

3. fairnooks

fairnooks Banned

Doesn't hurt to try Picasa3 and see if it can meet your editing needs as well as produce a nice video slideshow. If it comes up short on editing keep trying with PSE7, it certainly does have the chops for editing and then use a Picasa3 or Microsoft's Photo Story 3 or Windows Movie Maker or maybe some other commercial program to assemble a video slideshow.

4. ghosthacker

ghosthacker Banned

this is the fourth thread you have started about the same thing. You'll find you'll have better luck if you stick with one thread rather than getting ideas/help scattered all over the place.

You would do well to stick with Elements as it is a very powerful program yet reasonably easy to learn the basics of. There is a wealth of help and info available for it. What kind of fixing are you talking about?

I don't do, much with slideshows and adding music to them but there are plenty that do that as well Irfanview will do it along with the programs fairnooks mentioned.

5. hewee

hewee

Maybe something like Ulead® CD & DVD PictureShow 4

Or it looks Ulead® PhotoImpact® X3 lets you make video slideshows now.

Also remember you can use more then one program so you may need to edit images in one and use another to do other things.

Back to Ulead CD & DVD PictureShow Home may be more what you want and you can add sound etc but not sure how much you can edit images so it is like I said you may need to use more then one program.

6. bp936

bp936

http://www.preclick.com/download.php

I have this one for years, Like it better than Picasa.
    I burn picturers on CD that show as a slideshow on TV or on the computer.
    I liked it so much(especially the redeye removal tool, that I bought it before it was free.

7. wilson44512

wilson44512

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/807043

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice