What is it?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

_MickC

Hi,

I have recently had problems with Odessyeus and others and thanks to the support received from this site have managed to get rid of it and get my pc back.

However I am left with a folder named d9e7bfc68a99f44df7f0 Inside the folder are further folders named 'common', 'sp1' and 'sp2' and an application called 'xpsp1hfm' This is not being picked up by Spybot or Ad-ware 6 yet it denies access to me just like the spyware and will not let me delete it. The size of the file is 24.0kb.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance, Mick

dai

it looks like the reference file for your ms updates and would be protected by windows

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online