What Is Missing File Viagart.vxd And How Do I Replace It

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

KEITHWILL

WHEN I BOOT UP MY COMPUTER I GET THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE,
CANNOT FIND DEVICE FILE THAT MAYBE NEEDED TO RUN WINDOWS OR A WINDOWS APPLICATION.
THE WINDOWS REGISTRY OR SYSTEM.INI FILE REFERS TO THIS DEVICEFILE,BUT THE DEVICE FILE NO LONGER EXISTS,IF YOU DELETED THIS FILE ON PURPOSE,TRY UNINSTALLING THE ASSOCIATED APPLICATION USING ITS UNINSTALLER OR SET UP PROGRAMME.
IF YOU STILLWANT TO USE THE APPLICATION ASSOCIATED WITH THIS DEVICE FILE, TRY REWINSTALLING THAT APPLICATION TO REPLACE THE MISSING FILE.VIAGART.VXD.
I THEN HAVE TO PRESS ANY BUTTON TO ALLOW MY COMPUTER TO BOOT UP.WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT DEVICE THIS MESSAGE PERTAINS TO AND HOW DO I UNINSTALL IT AND THEN REINSTALL IT.

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Hi Keith, welcome to TSG.

If you'll drop to lower case letters, it'll be easier to read your posts.

Do you have the cdrom that came with your computer and/or motherboard. It appears you need to reinstall the VIA drivers for your motherboard.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online