1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

What is the best "driver searcher" utility available?

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Zri, Mar 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Zri

Zri Thread Starter

Hi, there! :) I need to know about the best "driver searcher" utility that will scan my computer's hardware and recommend me drivers that I need to download and install. I found a utility similar to the utility I want : http://www.symplisit.com/en/drivermagic.html . But because of bad reviews, I didn't download it. So, if you know the most reliable "driver searcher" utility, please post the name of the utility here along with the link. Thank you! :)

2. redoak

redoak Gone but never forgotten

Take a look at "DriverGuide Toolkit." You can find the link for yourself using a search engine. That is what I did.
    {redoak}

3. cuttlefish

cuttlefish

www.driveragent.com
    OK, you have to pay a few miserable bucks for a lifetime licence but it is one of the best going in my opinion.
    You can go there for a free scan now and have a look at the format it comes up with plus see advise on how many obsolete drivers you have.
    Well worth the money!

4. Zri

Zri Thread Starter

BUMP

Thanks, redoak and cuttlefish for you comments! :) I will try out your recommendations.

This post is still open for more recommendations. Thank you! :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/549515