What is the best free subdomain?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tommo020788

Hi, seeing as there are allot of untrusted filehosting websites out there, I'm after a free subdomain to host my own files at.
I will probably also build a small website to go with it eventually, but for now, all I am after is a webhost that allows me to upload/store files preferably over 5mb per file upload.

most websites I have checked out so far, have an overall storage limmit of 250MB-500MB, but with a file upload limmit of 500KB per file, which is really annoying...

So in your oppinion, what is the best free webhost to go with?

I don't think you'll find anything for free like this. At best, you can look into some file hosts, but web hosts generally don't want to archive your files like that. It's one reason I have to have a VPS or dedicated server, to host lots of 50-100MB files.

Squashman

Trusted Advisor
Gave you an option the other week and I don't know why you can't access Skydrive. The only reason I can think of you not being able to access Skydrive is because your IP address could be blacklisted.

tommo020788

yeah its the only reason I could think of also, but I have never been on skydrive before, and never been blacklisted by their mother company either...
Infact, I have never been blacklisted from any website before... :S

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online