1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

What is the best freeware 'game booster' utility?

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Zri, Dec 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Zri

Zri Thread Starter

Hi, there! I need to ask a question. What is the best freeware 'game booster' utility? What I am trying to mean is a utility that optimizes your computer for gaming. State the utility in this thread, and along with a link if you like. And make sure that the utility you post here is FREEWARE because I don't like trials and shareware. I am currently using Game XP to optimize my computer for gaming. If you find a better utility than Game XP that does the same thing, please post it here. Thank you! :)

2. MysticEyes

MysticEyes Banned

I happen to love 'trials' and would not even consider a program that does not offer one.

3. RootbeaR

RootbeaR

Best way to see if it works with your setup b4 buying

4. wilson44512

wilson44512

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/529555