Car:
Mostly a 96 Monte Carlo.
Sometimes a 98 Z28 Camero

I also have a barn full of currently non runners :D

Stoner said:
Car:

Sometimes a 98 Z28 Camero
I thought they quit making those before '98:confused:

I used to have a '78 Camaro Z28, black with t-tops........my favorite car ever(y) I drove it until the paint started to come off in 1986:)

Now I drive a "family" car..........2001 Buick LeSabre :rolleyes:

Gabriel

Account Closed
A little Honda:) .................A big beefy van:) .........a motorhome:) ....a bus when it runs, not on the highway though:eek: .................a little Mazda pick-up, it is a stick and I don't like that:eek:

Gabriel said:
A little Honda:) .................A big beefy van:) .........a motorhome:) ....a bus when it runs, not on the highway though:eek: .................a little Mazda pick-up, it is a stick and I don't like that:eek:
Are those all "pet names" for your boyfriends, Gabriel? :eek: ;)

Stoner

Banned
hotskates said:
I thought they quit making those before '98:confused:

I used to have a '78 Camaro Z28, black with t-tops........my favorite car ever(y) I drove it until the paint started to come off in 1986:)

Now I drive a "family" car..........2001 Buick LeSabre :rolleyes:

Nope :)
Chevy quit building them several years ago, but there are plans to introduce a new model in the next few years.

I also once had a 79 Z28. Not as good a car as my 98.

Gabriel

Account Closed
Mulder said:
Are those all "pet names" for your boyfriends, Gabriel? :eek: ;)
No M...those would be......warm fuzzy fluffy bear.......lovable lap dog............cheerful chimp.......and rough wrestling rangatang...respectively:p :p :p

Stoner said:
but there are plans to introduce a new model in the next few years.
Yeah, I heard that a few months ago and can't wait(y) (y) I wanted a Mustang for my next car but would rather have a new Z28;)

..........ford F-150............toyota camary............Harley Road King................(y)

valis

old saturn......but great gas mileage and a very loud sound system. Minivan when monkey boy rides shotgun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online