What is this how can it be fixed?????

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

anass

Please help me !!!!
(sorry for my bad english)
i don't know what is this exactly but most of the textures are missing and as you can see in screenshots.
it's not a glitch in a specific game because most of my games are all like this not all just the big games like (Call of Duty),(need for speed) and other big games
Here are my PC Specs :
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 8.1 Enterprise N, 64 bit
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) Dual Core Processor 5000B, AMD64 Family 15 Model 107 Stepping 2
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 1791 Mb
Graphics Card: ATI Radeon 3100 Graphics (Engineering Sample - WDDM v1.1), 256 Mb
Hard Drives: C: 299 GB (213 GB Free); D: 166 GB (28 GB Free);
Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 3029h
Antivirus: Windows Defender, Enabled and Updated

look at this screenshots
DA BUG (1).pngANDTS BUG (1).jpg

I Hope Someone Can Help????

Xsage

Dave
Did you have these issues with these games when you first installed them ? or has it just suddenly occurred?
If its a new issue it's likely your laptop overheated and the integrated graphics are damaged.
Try updating your Graphics drivers from the HP website, otherwise I'd say its time to invest in a new laptop/PC.

anass

Did you have these issues with these games when you first installed them ? or has it just suddenly occurred?
If its a new issue it's likely your laptop overheated and the integrated graphics are damaged.
Try updating your Graphics drivers from the HP website, otherwise I'd say its time to invest in a new laptop/PC.
I had these issues with these games when i first installed them but am not sure if it's my graphic card because some of the games are fine and without any problems

anass

Bottom line is: Your system specs don't even come close for the minimum requirements to play those types of games.
its not the problem i always play them without any problem and no lag or anything like that except these texture problems

Xsage

Dave
Sorry I don't know why I assumed it was a laptop.

I'm in agreement with Bass, you graphics are motherboard integrated. The independent card version currently costs £4 and it was release in 2008, that's almost 9 years ago.

Dragonage was release in 2009, so if you had a mid range card from then, you would be able to play it without any issue.

Your system was not designed for gaming, I'm surprised you manage to get anything working well on it..

anass

Sorry I don't know why I assumed it was a laptop.

I'm in agreement with Bass, you graphics are motherboard integrated. The independent card version currently costs £4 and it was release in 2008, that's almost 9 years ago.

Dragonage was release in 2009, so if you had a mid range card from then, you would be able to play it without any issue.

Your system was not designed for gaming, I'm surprised you manage to get anything working well on it..
so i should update my graphic card ?????
and if i should update it then what do you suggest !!!!
what kind of graphic card

Upgrading you GPU will help....but you will still have a bottle neck with your current mobo, cpu and RAM. Not to add insult to injury.....it looks like you have a branded OEM PC...an HP of some kind which is dated to say the least. You would also need to upgrade your PSU.

Bottom line: You may want to consider buying an custom built PC or build one. I recommend building one...even if you haven't. It's an awesome learning experience. It doesn't have to be nothing fancy but something respectable and will serve you well. For $500 or less, you could build a pretty damn good gaming rig.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online