What is this?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

K-Man

I was looking at this site, when I notice that it appeared to be trying to load a pop-up. I have Panicware pop-up blocker. Am I seeing a failed attempt to run a pop-under here?! :mad:

Attachments

Yes, that is what you are getting ready to see. It looks like it is looking for a certain cookie, if it exist, it will load the popup (id here as popunder). Once per session looks to equal 0, which means it is most likely turned off, thus each access will most likely provide a popup.

I'm not a programmer, but that is what it looks like to me. :)

Shane

K-Man

As you can see; I was trying to look at a picture of "Calvin & Hobbes", and it brings up this website. I just now noticed the "Adult E-Cards" on the site's menu.

Really nice. You click on a nice, warm and fuzzy pic, and they link you to a place like THIS. :rolleyes:

What happened to the days when "click here to enlarge image", did just that. Now; every single picture hot-links to somewhere... and it's not necessarily where you're led to believe.

Thanks for the reply pinntech...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online