What is wrong with my new PC?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

derangedone

I got myself a PC 4 months ago, at the beginning I could play GTA 5 with a stable 70-80ish FPS, but nowadays it is even dropping to 1 fps from 40-60... Other games I play are L4D2, CSGO, PUBG, nothing wrong with them (L4D, CSGO are way older games I know I just listed it because): I also play with CS 1.6, and sometimes I'm having massive fps lag, today it even crashed after lagging for 10 seconds. What is wrong with it? It was a rather expensive PC (for me at least), specs are:

motherboard: asus prime z390mplus

HDD: Western Digital 2TB IntelliPower Sata-600 64mn RED

power supply:: cooler master mwe gold series 650w

Processor: intel core i5-8600 3100mhz

RAM : corsair 4gb ddr4 2400mhz value (2 pieces, so 8gb)

GPU: sapphire radeon rx570 8gb ddr5 nitro oc

I have 64bit win10 as OS

Thanks for your answers in advance!

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
cpu.JPG gpu.JPG

Considering how impressive the processor and graphic card are, why would you want to handicap your gaming computer with only 8 GB(4 GB X 2) of RAM?
Add another 8 GB and run it with 16 GB.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online