What is your hidden fear

H

hamster

I'm always afraid ("paranoid") of using the public bathrooms at work or someplace public. Escpecially if there is a big mirror on the walls.... I'm always afraid someone is looking in or filming!!

especially at work!! It's like I have big brother watching me!!

but at public places you have to be careful because there may be people taking pics and selling it at websites for upskirts photos!!!

H

hamster

naa... don't your work have camera's everywhere????

H

hamster

YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! umm... Thats where Guys usually go to tinker!!!

Hamster!!! You always make me laugh~you are just not normal!

My biggest fear is being alone.

hamster,

"I'm always afraid ("paranoid") of using the public bathrooms"

Fear no more........ you're staying in your cage and going to the bathroom on the newspaper from now on. :D

Originally posted by lisag
Hampster....~you are just not normal!

understatetment IMHO - after mar's comments i got to leave this 1 alone Mike would kick my [email protected]@ off this place in a NY minute, but oh the possibilities are endless; nice to meet/type at ya Ham BTW

ha ha ha hamster you should know better than to post here and then go to sleep ............

Originally posted by jimi

understatetment IMHO - after mar's comments i got to leave this 1 alone Mike would kick my [email protected]@ off this place in a NY minute, but oh the possibilities are endless; nice to meet/type at ya Ham BTW
Hey jimi....like your boss ( cough cough ) does you...LOL

Hey SavvyLady - how's the snow down there? We don't have anything here - something's wrong with this picture.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online