1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

what kind of file I need to create?

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by stanimira, Jan 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. stanimira

stanimira Thread Starter

HI everybody,

First of all excuse my ignorance.

I am a psychologist and right now I'm running a memory experiment. I need to create a file, which includes:
    1.video
    2.text
    3.questionnaire
    When the person opens the file, I want them to see the video first,after that to read the text,but to have only 5 minutes for the text,after that they can only have access to the questionnaire..also very important, I need a file or program that wouldn't allow the person to see again the previous pages after going through them. After finishing all this, let say exercises and pressing submit I want receive the results on my e-mail address.
    The problem is that I'm not that great with computers and I even have no idea what kind of file or document I'm suppose to create or how.

Please if anybody knows something it would be very helpful to shear,if you can tell me only what kind of file I need to create, would be great!
    Thank you very much!!!:confused:

2. valis

valis Moderator

heyya Stanimira, and welcome to TSG. :)

I would assume that powerpoint could be used for this, but it's been a loooong time since I embedded videos into a powerpoint presentation.

Let me move this to the business apps forum; you should get more views there, and hopefully someone will know if PP would handle this.

thanks,

v

3. stanimira

stanimira Thread Starter

Actually I'm pretty familiar with PowerPoint and it isn't very proper...
    Also I forgot to mention that after creating this whole thing I want to run it only by Google Drive...
    Anyway, Thank you for your answer :)

4. valis

valis Moderator

no worries. yeah, the google drive thing was sort of critical to mention at first, wasn't it? :) Kinda deflates .ppt.

Okay, that pretty much emptied my suggestion box, and as I'm not that familiar with google drive yet, I'll just sit back and watch. :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1086777

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice