What Phone Do You Have ???

What Make Is Your Phone ?

• Total voters

DenniZ

Hey people just wondering for such smart bunch of people what phones you possess.
Also i have a Sony Ericsson P910i with many changes !

Guyzer

Guy
To me it's a tool to help me make money. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't own one. If not at work it's usually sitting on the counter turned off.

I carried a pager for 5 years and a celephone for 4 years.........now i don't carry either one and i'm glad.

I have a Nokia 1100, for the same reasons as Chicon its simple with no thrills (y)

Stoner

Banned
Mine has a cord that seems to exit the house :D_:D

I am going to vote other ;)

Samsung. I use mine as my primary phone. With the cost of land-lines now a days It would be stupid of me to have a land-line instead of a cell phone. I save over $40 every month by doing this (y)

Omega_Shadow said:
Samsung. I use mine as my primary phone. With the cost of land-lines now a days It would be stupid of me to have a land-line instead of a cell phone. I save over $40 every month by doing this (y)
Same thing here, only my phones a Motorolla :p

Ever since I bought my place late in '02...I've saved alot! In the town I live in it is long distance to the city (20 miles away), BUT not long distance from the city to the town. Anybody with a landline pays a $20/mo charge so they get unlimited calling to the city. So I got a cell phone with a city number, I can call anybody in town, and anybody in the city. And since I'm rarely home, and drive the highway in the winter, I'd have a cell phone anyhow...

IMHO, it's just simpler to have the one phone, that I can always be reached at.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts