1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

What`s a Kool media Player By far?

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Enfrcr911, Jun 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enfrcr911

Enfrcr911 Thread Starter

Jun 16, 2005
    Whats a kool or nice media player besides windows or a FreeDJ Software that won`t take your original music and ask you that you have to pay for it..I got the original music..and to hear it..On curtain places like VitualDJ.Com..hell thats out..I use to have and burn on my Win-XP early version of Music jukebox..but thats no more..Will if,I DL my music to I-tunes or what ever player you suggest..?will work..I don`t know these new players..with my music..A nice DJ Free Software too..would make me happy..I`m poor.

2. Oddba11

Oddba11 Jim

May 12, 2011
    There are numerous media and/or audio players available. Any Windows PC has WMP available. I still use WinAmp for my personal collection.

Any media player can play your music. It's a matter of personal preference or any special options that you want/need.
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1059095