What should I do with my old P2 computer - "+" of having 2 computers?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

FuzzyWuzzy

I figured its not worth selling since its worth nothing and I did spend alot of $ on it back in the time.

Should I sell the parts in it that I dont need, and can sacrifice, bring it down to a basic barebone system basically? Like sound card, the fancy wireless keyboard i have for it, etc.

Like what are the advantages of having 2 computers than 1. In my instance a desktop and a laptop. I could easily use my laptop to replace my desktop and what I was thinking was later on, buy a large LCD monitor and hook that up to my laptop so when Im at home, just shut the laptop leave on my desk, and since I'll have it connected to a seperate desktop LCD, mouse, keyboard etc, it'll be just like a desktop. Cost efficient too.

Im a student and dont have much money to blow on stuff I dont need, so I want to sacrifice what I dont need and make it cash in the pocket if I can

thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online