What strange things have you sold on ebay, mines pretty wierd

rmay635703

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2952479951&category=1468

Oddly enough I sold one of these 6 months ago for $24 I posted it as a dare originally but to my amazement it sold and got bid up from 1cent and they paid promptly and left positive feed back.

Anyone else sell something utterly stupid on ebay? Or am I the only goofball here.

Some other things I've sold that make no sense to me, cell phone motherboard from driven over cell phone (listed as such on ebay), AOL CD, Used batteries, broken hard drives, broken 21" monitor, Apple 9" mono monitor and some other stuff I've already forgotten. The most amazing thing is I always have gotten positive feedback?

Anyone else?

THe subway sandwich is so unbelieveable and funny. Maybe I should sell my leftover Togo's salami sandwich. Much better quality than subway. Wouldn't there be a little food poisioning setting in by the time it was shipped?

rmay635703

The thing that is most unbelievable is the fact that the sandwich has a $24 reserve, if it reaches it I will be in awe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online