1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

What strange things have you sold on ebay, mines pretty wierd

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by rmay635703, Sep 18, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. rmay635703

rmay635703 Thread Starter

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2952479951&category=1468

Oddly enough I sold one of these 6 months ago for $24 I posted it as a dare originally but to my amazement it sold and got bid up from 1cent and they paid promptly and left positive feed back.

Anyone else sell something utterly stupid on ebay? Or am I the only goofball here.

Some other things I've sold that make no sense to me, cell phone motherboard from driven over cell phone (listed as such on ebay), AOL CD, Used batteries, broken hard drives, broken 21" monitor, Apple 9" mono monitor and some other stuff I've already forgotten. The most amazing thing is I always have gotten positive feedback?

Anyone else?

2. KeithKman

KeithKman

3. hotskates

hotskates

THe subway sandwich is so unbelieveable and funny. Maybe I should sell my leftover Togo's salami sandwich. Much better quality than subway. Wouldn't there be a little food poisioning setting in by the time it was shipped?

4. TheRef310

TheRef310

5. rmay635703

rmay635703 Thread Starter

The thing that is most unbelievable is the fact that the sandwich has a $24 reserve, if it reaches it I will be in awe.

6. TheRef310

TheRef310

7. hotskates

hotskates

200th WHAT?

That lady is a Costco shopper if I've ever seen one.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/165759

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice