What temperature is normal for CPU?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
You know of the fans will not fit inside the case that you can still ise the same hole and have the fans on the outside if the case. Well just look funny but will still work.
On mine I move the fan on the side so it blows in on the cpu. It came with it blowing out but turning it around and adding one to the front to bring air in and the another to the back that blows out did the best at cooling. I got the most cooling by turning the side fan to blow in.

Originally posted by DZ007:
Oh, it's very tight, I can't move it even a bit. I guess my CPU and HS is fine then. And now to the fans, I'm gonna grab some off of ebay or RadioShack...
??? Fans costs $7~10 (with lights or with out) at CompUSA or most computer shops.... Radioshack is about double the price.

$1 per fan... I wouldn't expect much. With delivery and such, you save $10. Antec fans generally go for $10~15.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
A long time ago, I suggested taking the cover off the machine and running it for at least several hours to see what happened to the temperature. If the processor is still overheating without the cover on the case, the fans will do little or nothing to solve the problem. I'd do this first, before I started hacking the case...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online