what the Admin. can see and do?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nf24eg

my computer in linked to a server that have our software that we use in the company .
I noticed that the Administrator use the program "Ideal Administrator " to connect to the users computers and install applications or to check it
now i disabled some services to not allow him to login to my computer BUT I'm not sure if this will work or not ?!!!!
so is there some1 to help me to find out :-
1- what the administrator can see or do with this services ?!!
2- If i write in a word document , can he take a snap shot or a copy of this document or of what i type??

i attached the services sheet , and i turn on my firewall and we use Symantic end point v.11

Any help ?1

Attachments

nf24eg

I'd hate to give you any advice that could lead you any nearer you probably already are to losing your job.
thank you but that doesn't help .. so say something useful or keep the warn for yourself

zx10guy

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Saga Lout did say something useful. If you're not doing anything against company policies, then you shouldn't have anything to worry about. But obviously this isn't the case here. You've been a member here long enough to know better about the rules of this forum in assisting in activities like this.

Thread reported.

valis

bottom line, the network admin can see and do anything on the network. It's sort of our job to make sure that the network runs smoothly, and that's why policies are put in place. Every workplace has different policies, just as every admin has different rules regarding the network.

Abide by the policies placed by your network team, and you don't have anything to worry about. Start bucking those policies, and you will end up being that pesky little nail that is sticking up above all the others. :)

thanks,

v

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
I'm going to close this one. We don't offer any assistance in bypassing company policies here.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online