What the heck is Xdrive and how did it get on my computer??

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Autumn_kiss

Okay, so i noticed this icon on my desktop, a program that has somehow installed itself. I don't even know what it is! The only thing I've installed (actually re-installed) recently is Firefox...so I don't know WHAT this program is.

When I do an internet search I only see bad reviews about it telling people not to use it. It also says something about it costing like $90. I've not bought any software, nor downloaded anything.

Anyone know what this Xdrive is? It looks like a storage thing, but I don't need storage. I have an external hard drive that I use and have been using for some time, so I would never have signed up, bought or otherwise used Xdrive.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts