1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

What the hell problem(dunno if it falls under hardware but it's an all in 1 printer)

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by pkm193, Nov 8, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. pkm193

pkm193 Thread Starter

ok this is not that old it's a brother MFC 4350 it was just working fine well anyway when i turn it on it says please wait then it says printer offline and it says please open cover well that doesn't do anything so then i try to access from my computer and it gives me this error message: Machine Error 76 wtf is that suppose to mean what does it mean and is there a solution plz help PLEEZE(THIS MACHINE WAS NOT CHEAP LOL) PLEASE HELP PLEASE ANYONE SOMEONE PLZ ;( I REALLY NEED THIS MACHINE PLEASE HELP PLEASE:( :( :confused: :eek:

2. Sponsor

3. brianF

brianF

this is what the manufacturer says about cover open error

Q. How Do I Clear A "Cover Open" Error Message From Display Screen?
    A. The machine detects that the top cover or paper tray cover is open:

Open the top cover by lifting it by the tabs located on the right and left sides of the machine and then securely shut it.
    Open the paper tray cover and securely shut it.

4. pkm193

pkm193 Thread Starter

ok well um where did you get that from is there like a website? and i tried that but it still doesn't work however if i keep giving it paper it will not bring up an error message(it just runs paper threw) ??? AND WHAT DOES MACHINE ERROR 76 MEAN IS THERE LIKE A PLACE I CAN FIND OUT OR CAN YOU FIND OUT FOR ME?:confused: :confused: :confused:

(WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO ME?)(LOL)

5. kilowatt1

kilowatt1

:( Shut down windows and turn off the computer. Unplug the printer cable from the printer. Unplug the power cord for the printer. Wait two minutes. Reattach printer cable and plug in the power cord. Let the printer cycle itself back on, then boot up the computer. Good luck! KW1

6. pkm193

pkm193 Thread Starter

dude i know u wanna help nut i mean i have already done that then eventually every time it ends up saying machine error 76 if i knew what that ment i could fix it But I DUNNO WHAT IT MEANS CAN SOMEONE PLZ FIND OUT FOR ME PLZ

7. brianF

brianF

8. pkm193

pkm193 Thread Starter

wake up flower boy i already tried that hello duh what else would i do but i need this up by sunday and they cannot return until monday(i emailed yesterday and they said within 3 bis days they would reply and sat and sun not bis days so i need it soon) SOOOOOO BLAAAAHHHH CAN ANYONE WHO HAS A BRAIN(KNOWS HOW TO HELP) PLEASE REPLY OH AND BRIAN :D ROFLMFAO

9. pkm193

pkm193 Thread Starter

thank you :cool:

PS.i can't help my self it's no fun

10. pkm193

pkm193 Thread Starter

dude hello that does not anyting about what machine error 76 means so not thank you when u help then i will say thank you

PS.THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY INTENDED TO BE PISSY AND CAN U PLEASE ACTUALLY HELP PLEASE(THAT WAS INTENDED TO BE IN A PLZ HELP ME I'M DESPERATE WAY :cool: LOL):D :confused:

11. pkm193

pkm193 Thread Starter

OK **** YOU TOO

12. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

pkm193, I see no justification for your attitude when someone is trying to help you....so, I'm closing this thread.

13. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!