1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

what to do in Miami??

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by semidevil, Apr 15, 2004.

Advertisement
  1. semidevil

semidevil Thread Starter

I will be in Miami for about 3-4 days, so what do you guys reccommend for things to do?

It will be me and my gf, and we will be there in mid may for 4 days or so. What are some attractions that you reccommend? keep in mind that we will not have a car, so everywhere we need to go, we will need to take a bus........

2. Rockn

Rockn

Too bad you are taking your girlfriend, there would be plenty to do. Just kidding. The beach of course, clubs and tons of restaurants.

3. Big-K

Big-K

Go visit Dave Barry.:D

4. semidevil

semidevil Thread Starter

well, besides the beach and food, are there any places to see??

5. cnimbus

cnimbus Banned

Try South Beach. Dang dude, you got great beaches full of pretty women and warm water to swim in. Why not go hang out at the beach, kick back and have some beers, and then enjoy the mind-blowing sunset. Then go party all night long - hit all the bars, lounges and clubs. Pick up some friendly little hottie (maybe leave that part out if you really did bring your girlfriend), and then you are golden. Beaches, warm weather, food, liquor and sex... what else do you need? Truly paradise on earth. (y)

Enjoy! :)

6. RandyG

RandyG

Miami's kind of big, especially if you don't have a car.

There's plenty of attractions listed at http://miami.travelape.com/attractions/rating.html and http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g34438-Activities-Miami_Florida.html

I'd recommend a midnight viewing of the Rocky Horror picture show in Coconut Grove. The last time I went was in 1986, but if it's still running, you should see some good performanes by the locals!!;):D

Little Havana is a must for some good food. Shame you missed the Calle Ocho Festival which was in March. that is a great time.

You'll find plenty of Nightclubs and bars that don't close, and loads of shopping.

Personal suggestion . . . when you get to Miami, get on a bus down to Key West, and spend your 3 days there!! that has a lot more to see and do!!!(y)

7. oldie

oldie

Say hello to Oldies friends too - bloody Mosquitoes :mad:

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/220788

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice