What to do to get more fps in csgo?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
Why are you stuck on the cost of a mobo....when the over all package is with in your budget?

The reason the mobo's are expensive is directly related to what's on them, especially the chipset. In both mobo examples the chipset is the latest for that series of mobo which works directly with the DDR4 RAM and CPU.

I have some MS case I don't know the exact name, I had to cut of a piece of metal to fit my gpu, case is not that big.
That is another problem as that sounds like an OEM case. So you would need to buy a new case as well.

ATM I'm out of options. Like I said upgrading and new builds are based on decent budget. I've done both for you. I leave the rest up to you.

TheBlackLion

Why are you stuck on the cost of a mobo....when the over all package is with in your budget?

The reason the mobo's are expensive is directly related to what's on them, especially the chipset. In both mobo examples the chipset is the latest for that series of mobo which works directly with the DDR4 RAM and CPU.

That is another problem as that sounds like an OEM case. So you would need to buy a new case as well.

ATM I'm out of options. Like I said upgrading and new builds are based on decent budget. I've done both for you. I leave the rest up to you.
Thank you so much for your help, im apologize for bothering you for this long. <3

No need to apologize.

Get you a good budget....$800 USD and then research, research and more research. Knowledge is power....the more you know the more you understand. it does't happen over night.

Good luck and do post back when you have a parts list. We'll gladly go over it with you.

TheBlackLion

No need to apologize.

Get you a good budget....$800 USD and then research, research and more research. Knowledge is power....the more you know the more you understand. it does't happen over night.

Good luck and do post back when you have a parts list. We'll gladly go over it with you.
I will keep you updated when I decide on the specs and get more info on what I should go for.

TheBlackLion

No need to apologize.

I have one more issue wondering if you can help me with it.

Ever since I got the new gpu rx580 and the new PSU seasonic gm 650, my monitors would turn of on their own and all the programs with it however the pc is still on, so I would have to hold the power button to turn the pc off so I can turn it on again (the restart button wouldn't work either).

It would turn off more often while playing csgo or apex legends, or while just browsing the internet (had less cases while just browsing). I also found out that the psu is hot as hell all the time (idk if it should be that way tho), the temp for gpu would be 70-80 while playing games.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online