What to do with this junk windows

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

roho

I bought this HP Microsoft 10 about 6 weeks ago. After about 3-4 weeks it started locking up. A drop down saying that Edge was not responding. I took it back to BestBuy and they said nothing was wrong with it, but if I wanted to, they could send it back to HP which would take about 4 months. Can someone there on this board please help me? If it means restarting windows internet explorer, I will need help there also. Thanks.

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
It would be helpful for starters by telling us the make & model of the your computer?
Also please download our free system info utility from the following link:
https://static.techguy.org/download/tsginfo.exe
After it's been downloaded and saved, double-click it to run it.
Information about your computer will appear.
Return here to your thread, then copy-and-paste the ENTIRE text here.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
What is the model name and exact model number and exact serial number of that HP?

Once it is correctly identified, it will be easier to help you.

-------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online