1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

What to major on?

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by xXbernisXx, Jan 31, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. xXbernisXx

xXbernisXx Thread Starter

Hi, my name is bernabe, i recently started to pick up interest on computer science and im really undecided in which path to take, can someone here help me decide which career fits me? Ive always liked technology and computers, but im not sure what to major on, i recently graduated as a graphic designer and i find my self more capable of, i want to study something else something computer related.

-im interested on Networks, Hardware (would love to learn how to build computers), i would also like to learn linux. I might not even know what im talking about but i hope someone can give me their humble opinion or suggestion.

excuse my grammar (English is not my native lenguage)

2. xXbernisXx

3. ekim68

ekim68

First Name:
    Mike
    Are you looking for something online or do you have a school near you with Computer Science classes?

4. xXbernisXx

i have schools near me.

5. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    How about web design?

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1087736

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice