what type of interface is this

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Doh

It has been awhile since I bought a video card and back then the cards did not have this type of interface. I am wondering what it is called and if it is compatable with my lcd monitor.

Attachments

This connector is refered to as "DVI" or "Digital Visual Interface". It may be compatible with your LCD monitor. If its not, you can generally get an adapter to convert it to the regular VGA plug.

Daniel - YourTechOnline.com technician

Doh

I did not get that card yet. I asked the store tech about it and he was clueless. I am in the process of trying to decide which card I want at the moment

Doh

I could get the 6600gt and not cause too much trouble with the wife or I could just go nuts and get a 6800 ultra but then I would have to sleep on the couch for awhile.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online