What type of Power Supply should i get for my PC?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

andres080

i need to buy a new power supply a 400w maybe but i dont know what type to get for my computer theres ATX, ATX/BTX, ATX 12v/micro ATX, ATX 12v, ATX 12v/EPS 12v, EPS 12v and i dont know which one is the one for my computer?

I have a eMachines T1090.

Frank4d

Retired Trusted Advisor
It will be hard to find a micro ATX power supply more than 300 watts. Reason is you can only pack so much power into a box that size. If you want to go 400 watts or more you'll probably need to re-package your eMachines into a larger case.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts