What Video Card ...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dmitrip3968

I was just wondering what video card that has dual-monitor capabilities would be best under $100. I have looked at many of them, but cannot decide which one is the best. Doesn't matter what manufacturer it is. Thanks.

you could probably start with something like a geforce 6200 on up or start with a ati radion 9550 both are agp and run around about 60 dollars both have dvi and svideo out capabilities

dmitrip3968

So, any video card that has two inputs (either two DVI ports, two analog ports, or both) can be used for the dual monitor feature, right?

dmitrip3968

Yes usually. But they are not inputs they are outputs.
But how can you be sure that you can hook up two monitors to a video card with two outputs? Can you show me some examples, and preferibly PCI-Express video cards?

It's simple to prove look this up on google if you don't believe me.

Type in multiple monitor set ups. I once watched this nerd hook up a wall of video monitors to play flight sim. It explains everything with graphics. Try this

There a million and one web sites from pretty creditable sites. to back it up. Just use google and type in "dual monitor set up" Do notice the 6600 card they have listed no where near top of the line.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online