What was the last movie you saw on TV, DVD, VHS, or in the threater?

Datalyss

Banned
'Twas The Night on The Disney Channel

...not a creature was stirring, except for Mickey Mouse. :D

Space Cowboy said:
Fantastic 4 ..
I hope I get it for Christmas.
I loved it (y)
Wow ! She's really lovely ! (y) :) Yesterday, I rented Sin City, a movie in which she acts. (y)
;)

20 minutes late, so you still saw 2 hours and 50 minutes of it!
It was an OK movie, about on par with any other remake, but they could have trimmed an hour off of it.
I went with two of my friends, one guy, one gal. They were both crying when Kong died... my favorite part of the whole movie was watching my two grown friends cry about a giant primate dying!!!

Star Wars revenge of the sith on dvd-I thought it was pretty good but I have no idea how it ends because I fell asleep during the last 45 min or so.I will have to watch the final scene again.

Mr.Welder said:
Star Wars revenge of the sith on dvd-I thought it was pretty good but I have no idea how it ends because I fell asleep during the last 45 min or so.I will have to watch the final scene again.
Thats me also. Put in my VHS of "The Jerk" last night and promptly fell asleep. I woke up during the credits so was a nice nap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online