1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

what was your WORST game you played?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Couriant, Sep 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor Thread Starter

First Name:
    James
    An opposite to the thread giovannicosta made, what is the worst game you played? Also specify the platform :D Anything pre playstation/N64 does not count :D

2. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

Does the poker game I mentioned a long time back count? :eek:

:p

3. Jones

Jones

Any First-Person shooter for any console that has those stupid 'dual-thumbstick' controllers.

The playability of those games is terrible compared to their PC versions. I played StarWars Battlefront and Call of Duty on PS2, and got really turned off. When I got them for PC, there was no comparison on how much better the PC versions are.

4. DarqueMist

DarqueMist

I'll agree, console controllers bite when compared to a PC but since this asked about games and not platforms heres my 2 cents worth.
    The Sims gets my vote simply because it is the only game I've ever given up on ..... it was just deathly boring.

*braces myself for the attack* although if you Sims fans move as slow as the game I have nothing to worry about :p

5. Jones

Jones

Not really boring, so much as there was just no end to it. It just keeps going, and going, and going...

The best part of the game was always just building a new person, and furnishing their house with all the coolest stuff (after you enter the $$ code, of course):D The day-to-day life stuff does get a little tedious.

6. JEBWrench

JEBWrench

Daikatana. I actually BOUGHT Daikatana to say that I have a copy of Daikatana. And let me tell you. Everything you've heard about Daikatana? It's true, and WORSE.

7. DarqueMist

DarqueMist

Would you believe I was never even tempted by it :D

8. JEBWrench

JEBWrench

A rationale human being wouldn't be. But I saw it at Wal-Mart for five bucks; and given that my major purchase of NHL: EHM was also being made at said Wal-Mart; as well as another minor purchase of Dungeon Siege, well, I had to grab it. Just to say I had it. ;)

That and the bottle of whisky.

9. RT

RT

You get whiskey at Wal Mart? :eek:

I'd pass on that bad game and do a $5 whiskey upgrade! :D

10. JEBWrench

JEBWrench

The bottle of whisky helped make the bad game purchase. ;)

11. RT

RT

Drinking and shopping, eh? :p

Did that once, saw a game in the bargain bin. Said Hey! Gamespot gave this a 7.2 rating, as I recall! What a bargain! :rolleyes:

Went home, with my precious, installed it, looked at it.:mad:

- saw the rating was really 2.7.
    Another coaster, or skeet shooting candidate. :D

12. JEBWrench

JEBWrench

At least I knew I was buying a bad game. I like to call it, "Shoot Everything That Isn't Green".

13. DarqueMist

DarqueMist

Oh to be able to purchase alcohol at a non government owned store :rolleyes:

14. SouthParkXP101

SouthParkXP101 Banned

well yall had too much to drink , FPS with the thumbsticks are the best you peeps who diddent like em wernet experienced witht he games or the way to play ,and if you havent played halo, ut all gets ruind

sad to think some peeps cant understand the greatness of FPS on a Xbox or ps2 console:rolleyes:

15. SouthParkXP101

SouthParkXP101 Banned

and the worst game ive ever played

my last girlfriend:eek: :eek: :eek:

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/501144

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice