what was your WORST game you played?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
An opposite to the thread giovannicosta made, what is the worst game you played? Also specify the platform :D Anything pre playstation/N64 does not count :D

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Does the poker game I mentioned a long time back count? :eek:

:p

Any First-Person shooter for any console that has those stupid 'dual-thumbstick' controllers.

The playability of those games is terrible compared to their PC versions. I played StarWars Battlefront and Call of Duty on PS2, and got really turned off. When I got them for PC, there was no comparison on how much better the PC versions are.

Jones said:
Any First-Person shooter for any console that has those stupid 'dual-thumbstick' controllers.......
I'll agree, console controllers bite when compared to a PC but since this asked about games and not platforms heres my 2 cents worth.
The Sims gets my vote simply because it is the only game I've ever given up on ..... it was just deathly boring.

*braces myself for the attack* although if you Sims fans move as slow as the game I have nothing to worry about :p

DarqueMist said:
The Sims gets my vote simply because it is the only game I've ever given up on ..... it was just deathly boring

Not really boring, so much as there was just no end to it. It just keeps going, and going, and going...

The best part of the game was always just building a new person, and furnishing their house with all the coolest stuff (after you enter the $$ code, of course):D The day-to-day life stuff does get a little tedious.

Daikatana. I actually BOUGHT Daikatana to say that I have a copy of Daikatana. And let me tell you. Everything you've heard about Daikatana? It's true, and WORSE.

JEBWrench said:
Daikatana. I actually BOUGHT Daikatana to say that I have a copy of Daikatana. And let me tell you. Everything you've heard about Daikatana? It's true, and WORSE.
Would you believe I was never even tempted by it :D

A rationale human being wouldn't be. But I saw it at Wal-Mart for five bucks; and given that my major purchase of NHL: EHM was also being made at said Wal-Mart; as well as another minor purchase of Dungeon Siege, well, I had to grab it. Just to say I had it. ;)

That and the bottle of whisky.

RT

You get whiskey at Wal Mart? :eek:

I'd pass on that bad game and do a $5 whiskey upgrade! :D

RT

JEBWrench said:
The bottle of whisky helped make the bad game purchase. ;)
Drinking and shopping, eh? :p

Did that once, saw a game in the bargain bin. Said Hey! Gamespot gave this a 7.2 rating, as I recall! What a bargain! :rolleyes:

Went home, with my precious, installed it, looked at it.:mad:

- saw the rating was really 2.7.
Another coaster, or skeet shooting candidate. :D

At least I knew I was buying a bad game. I like to call it, "Shoot Everything That Isn't Green".

well yall had too much to drink , FPS with the thumbsticks are the best you peeps who diddent like em wernet experienced witht he games or the way to play ,and if you havent played halo, ut all gets ruind

sad to think some peeps cant understand the greatness of FPS on a Xbox or ps2 console:rolleyes:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts