1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

What would be a nice topic for a thesis research?

Discussion in 'Networking' started by salehhi62, Apr 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. salehhi62

salehhi62 Thread Starter

Hi everybody

i am a master student(major in computer networks).i am trying to find a nice and new topic for my thesis !

kindly suggest me your idea to help me for finding my topic.i will be happy if i will hear something from you.

Thanks

2. Saga Lout

Saga Lout

Maybe not an entirely new subject but for me, fighting malware on a daily basis on behalf of my customers, it would be nice to see a student turning his or her talents to that fight so maybe a thesis entitled "on why people use their computing skills for criminal purposes when they could be developing the next generation of useful software".

3. salehhi62

salehhi62 Thread Starter

thank you for your consideration.i appreciate it.
    but my friend i am trying to have a new research because it will be very important when i want to apply for PHD.

i will be waiting for other people's idea.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!