What would happen if Gore was President???

H

hamster

I'm shaking in my pants just thinking about it!!!!!!!!!!!!

H

hamster

haaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......... that's so funny!! I got tears in my eyes!! haaaaaaaaaa... I love it!! Straight and forward answer!!

H

hamster

I think Gore would bore Osmell bin Loser to death!!

Did you ever see that thread with the osama bin laden site with the video of the telemarketers driving him crazy... that is a bush response. The Gore response to the whole thing would have been so boring and taken so long to get that we would have found ourselves an abandoned territory of Afganistan. :rolleyes:

HERE it is. It took a few minutes to wade through the hundreds of links in my favorites folder. :rolleyes: :D

yeah I know... it gets me everytime. :D ...so funny. "Taliban!" lmao :D

Geoff,
tears streaming..I have to go to the loo ..Can we send him..I 'll start the fund for his air fare;)
maybe we could qualify for 2 for the price of 1 and send Landshark, too!!

Mulder living in a cave ... right ... he just might last 5 seconds before they decide to use him to test for land mines:rolleyes:

Wish I had a photo shop program!:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online