1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

What would you do if..........

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Davey7549, Apr 2, 2004.

Advertisement
  1. Davey7549

Davey7549 Thread Starter

2. littlemar

littlemar

I've been keeping up with this and I thought it sounded fishy but hoped I was wrong. Guess not!

3. oldie

oldie

A puzzle indeed Davey!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A second high-level police source told WISC-TV that Seiler (pictured left, as she walked to ambulance yesterday) seemed surprised about all the attention.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Or is this what she was seeking? Attention?

Oldie

4. Davey7549

Davey7549 Thread Starter

I don't know if it is attention or not but the resources that have been spent on this case and the health risks (at 40 degrees) our guys have taken traipsing though a swamp to find the alleged perpetrator plus the costs which run into the tens of thousands of dollars...... Man I hope she is telling the truth!
    Law inforcement is hard and dangerous enough to have this type of activity.

Dave

5. littlemar

littlemar

Davey - don't forget that in February she was knocked on the head and moved one block without anything else happening. ??????

6. moonmist

moonmist

I say.........charge her with michief or whatever is appropriate and make her pay the costs of the man hours used.

Might deter someone else from this kind of behavior.

7. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

I wonder why she left her apartment at 2:30 in the morning? :confused: ESPECIALLY after being knocked unconscious in February....something is rotten in Denmark!!! Had she been really concerned about her safety NOTHING should have made her leave at the time of the morning! I hope the police figure this out soon....

8. Davey7549

Davey7549 Thread Starter

I do to Marlene since it affects how people percieve Amber Alert.

Mary
    Yes I forgot about the knock on the head incident last Feb.
    I guess we will find out sooner or later.

Moonie
    I would agree if that ends up being the case!

Dave

9. Davey7549

Davey7549 Thread Starter

Here is another little tidbit of info not being broadcast but could relate to why the Madison police are being so abstract.
    I appears there was incident not so long ago that another woman said she was raped and the Madison police did not believe her nor did they aggressively pursue the case and charged her with filing a false statement. Later on they found out she was indeed raped!

Dave

10. littlemar

littlemar

Breaking news - Citing inconsistencies in her account, police say they believe there is no suspect at large in reported kidnapping of Wisconsin college student.
    Watch CNN or log on to http://CNN.com for the latest news.

11. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

I just saw that Mar! I wonder what is truly going on with her....needing that 15 minutes of fame maybe? :rolleyes: This is weird!

12. deh

deh

Wow,
    I know this is not as bad but remember when Susan Smith killed her children and blamed it on a black man?

13. littlemar

littlemar

I'm wondering if she has a mental problem that no one wants to admit to (parents, etc) I don't think she really is doing this for attention. :(

14. deh

deh

Or she was on some really good errr i mean bad drugs ;) or hiding something to that extent.

Could be many things though, hard to speculate.

15. ashes@work

[email protected]

First Name:
    Ashley
    Sounds like maybe she met a guy and hooked up for a long weekend and maybe thought people would think wrong of her..

or maybe drugs...???

just all sounds wrong!

i mean..i think you would want to tell the police everything to catch the person!!

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/216849

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice