What you watching

lexmarks567

We have a what you listing to so why not have a what you watching thread

so what you watching

Mythbusters :D (y)

Carl's got it on the science channel...he's watching "Earth 2100: Wild Weather Ahead". I'm diligently trying to ignore it so I can enjoy my computer time. Depressing stuff! :eek:

valley said:
Carl's got it on the science channel...he's watching "Earth 2100: Wild Weather Ahead". I'm diligently trying to ignore it so I can enjoy my computer time. Depressing stuff! :eek:
no kidding...weather has become a constant crisis, if you believe all the shows

iltos said:
no kidding...weather has become a constant crisis, if you believe all the shows
True! It seems like last month, all was quiet and suddenly *boom* everyone's talking about it at once!

Gabriel

Account Closed
We are watching Poker:rolleyes: ....I am on the PC trying to ignore the pokerfaces:p :p

dotty999

Dotty
unfortunately I just tuned in to a wildlife programme where they were trying to transport a giraffe and accidentally killed it..I sure wish I hadn't seen that :(

dotty999

Dotty
Gabriel it really upset me, I wouldn't have watched if I had known that was gonna happen:(

lexmarks567 said:
We have a what you listing to so why not have a what you watching thread
Basketball naturally (stanford right now), but my t.v. is switching to FOX at 9:00 to watch American Idol.....:p

Gabriel

Account Closed
dotty999 said:
Gabriel it really upset me, I wouldn't have watched if I had known that was gonna happen:(
I watched a nature thing once where they showed a snake getting burned up in a forest fire. I could swear I heard the snake shrieking....I cried for a few days every time I thought about it:( and was twisted up in knots on the inside. I know how bad you feel Dotty:(

dotty999

Dotty
Gabriel said:
I watched a nature thing once where they showed a snake getting burned up in a forest fire. I could swear I heard the snake shrieking....I cried for a few days every time I thought about it:( and was twisted up in knots on the inside. I know how bad you feel Dotty:(
I so hate to see any animal hurt in any way, they don't ask for it and it makes me feel sick to my stomach to see any animal who is mistreated and worse...:(

lexmarks567

hotskates said:
You mean on t.v.?? Basketball naturally (stanford right now), but my t.v. is switching to FOX at 9:00 to watch American Idol......hubby can go to the other room to finish the game:p
yes TV that strang box or picture on the wall that emits moving pictures and light :D

Izme

Stephen
I'm watching the Sopranos then Top Chef finale at 10 pm (y)

ekim68

Mike
I'm watching my stupid computer screen...Trying to find some drivers....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online