what's a good adventure game?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

slickoe

like the old Apple IIe games like Zork, Kings quest, but not one that will take months like myst or Riven? I like games that will challenge me, not just shoot em ups. My ideal game would be like leisure suit Larry but a little more challenging and less juvenile. Someone suggested interactive movies like "under a killing moon"?

Easy, Gabriel Knight 2, Realms of the Haunting are interactive movie games. Good adventure games, anything by lucasarts, try full throttle or grim fandango. The only good newer games are The Longest Journey and Syberia. Has anyone played the orient express? Also shouldn't this thread be in another section?

I remember playing a game called "Chivalry" on my Apple IIc. I can't fully remember what it was like but I do remember that it was somewhat fun.

slickoe

Thank you all, and(but) what other thread would a game question go in?

Couriant

James
games...

Hey all strategy games out now are good. I have found an old copy of Cultures 2 (pretty fun), Age of Empires II is good too.

Also I have Ceaser, Emporer, Paroah and Cleopatra, Zues... All good stragety games. If you are good enough you can easily beat it in no time.

slickoe:

There are some rpgs that have adventure game elements such as the baldurs gate series, morrowind and Star Wars: Kotor

Couriant

James
Oo oo!!! Baulders Gate!!!! :) Great game, especially on the PS2!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online