1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

what's a good adventure game?

Discussion in 'Games' started by slickoe, Apr 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. slickoe

slickoe Thread Starter

like the old Apple IIe games like Zork, Kings quest, but not one that will take months like myst or Riven? I like games that will challenge me, not just shoot em ups. My ideal game would be like leisure suit Larry but a little more challenging and less juvenile. Someone suggested interactive movies like "under a killing moon"?

2. basketballF7

basketballF7

Easy, Gabriel Knight 2, Realms of the Haunting are interactive movie games. Good adventure games, anything by lucasarts, try full throttle or grim fandango. The only good newer games are The Longest Journey and Syberia. Has anyone played the orient express? Also shouldn't this thread be in another section?

3. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    7th Guest and 11th hour are good too.

4. phatmattrat

phatmattrat

I remember playing a game called "Chivalry" on my Apple IIc. I can't fully remember what it was like but I do remember that it was somewhat fun.

5. slickoe

slickoe Thread Starter

Thank you all, and(but) what other thread would a game question go in?

6. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    games...

Hey all strategy games out now are good. I have found an old copy of Cultures 2 (pretty fun), Age of Empires II is good too.

Also I have Ceaser, Emporer, Paroah and Cleopatra, Zues... All good stragety games. If you are good enough you can easily beat it in no time.

7. cahallmxj

cahallmxj

slickoe:

There are some rpgs that have adventure game elements such as the baldurs gate series, morrowind and Star Wars: Kotor

8. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    Oo oo!!! Baulders Gate!!!! :) Great game, especially on the PS2!

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/219624

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice