1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

what's a good program to burn mp3 cds?

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by blackecho, Sep 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. blackecho

blackecho Thread Starter

i've got a nifty little cd player that play's mp3 discs. it doesn't support playlists, but it does allow you to play albums that have been sorted into seperate folders and allows you to jump from album to album.

i've always used nero to burn the mp3 cds because it lets you add mp3 folders to the burn list. however, i've recently lost the program due to a computer crash and misplacement of the cd.

so now i'm screwed. do any of you know of a freeware program that allows you to burn mp3's with folders to a disc? thanks so much. plus, if you try to do it with windows it won't be readable by my cd player. thanks!

2. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    try searching on www.download.com or www.tucows.com They usually have good freeware.

Other than that, I don't know many programs that can do that. I think there is a downloadable version from Nero...

I'm suprised that the Windows Write to CD doesn't work on your player :confused:

3. Moby

Moby

You can download nero from their site. If you registered your old one they should be able to help you with the serial number to get the trial version unlocked.

4. 66Stang

66Stang

5. gotrootdude

gotrootdude

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/277089

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice