#1 · (Edited)
Egg whites
Toast
Tomato wedges
Home fries
Coffee

#609 ·
Always thought you were a fair and square kinda guy :D

When I wake up, it'll be a grapefruit cup, to which I added a teaspoon of sugar and one drop of vanilla extract (oops!), mellowed over night.
I like-a- the juice :)

#618 ·
My standard breakfast is an egg sandwich. Fry two slices of bread in butter, like for a cheese sandwich. In bowl, one egg, dash of sage, dash of turmeric, dash of black pepper; 1/8 teaspoon each of moringa powder, grated Parmesan/Romano cheese; heaping forkful each of frozen powdered spinach and frozen powdered parsley. Whip it up til well mixed. Set aside. Get a mini-skillet (about the size of the bread slice) hot with olive oil. Slice three 1/8" thick strips off the short end of a package of frozen hickory smoked bacon. Add to skillet, and pat with fork til the tiny strips separate, and maneuver them all over the skillet. Slowly pour in the egg mixture. Lid it. When the egg has solidified, top with shredded cheddar, flip over and brown. Add a slice of Velveeta cheese, lid it, and remove from heat. When the Velveeta is melted, spread half on the bottom bread, spread the rest all over the egg, and top with the other slice of bread. That and a cup of Kona coffee.