What's for Dinner?

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Hamburger Helper (Beef Stroganoff flavor) with a sliced tomato.

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Monday night I had (hopefully the last of the) leftover spaghetti, meatballs and Italian sausage.
Last night I made BBQ country style boneless country ribs, slow cooked in the oven.

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I sauteed some green peppers and onions, then sliced some sausages I had just grilled outside and threw them in the mixture. All that over some boiled potatoes. And a sliced tomato on the side ... ;-)

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Eldest grandson took us out to dinner for his grandmother's birthday (which is actually Monday, but today was his payday and he'll be working Monday.)

So, I had a salad and then (6 oz. sirloin) steak and ribs combo, with fries.

Chicken wings with Sweet and sour sauce and sweet peppers cut into quarters stuffed with cream cheese and Italian style Panko Bread crumbs. Yum:love:

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Last night I made a roast chicken with Knorr's chicken flavored rice/pasta side.

Tonight we had leftovers from some of last week's meals ...

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
It's the old lady's birthday. I grilled some T-bones. Tasty!! She had mashed potatoes and I had baked ...

Spaghetti, meatballs and Italian sausage
Spaghetti sauce, mushrooms
Parmesan cheese
Caesar salad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online