What's for Dinner?

Tonight's a special night for my husband and I. We are attending an online Homecoming Dance that is sponsored by the University I attended, so we will order a pizza tonight for dinner and my husband and I will have a beer, and dance the night away in the safety of our own living room.We are playing our own music tonight. We both enjoy our made up dances.🍕 🤩:love:

Our dinner tonight is part of the celebration.

My brother in law is an ex marine and my mom's companion served on foot as a marine in the Vietnam War. My mom's companion is a survivor and our hero! That's the reason for our celebration. 🥰

We don't normally stay home but because of the pandemic we feel it's a safer alternative rather then getting exposed to the virus. I haven't been out for enjoyment since the pandemic began.

My husband likes bacon and sausage on his pizza and I like mushrooms, bell pepper and onions on mine. We will have a tossed salad topped with bacon bits and croutons with ranch dressing to compliment our pizza. My husband enjoys dipping the crust into ranch dressing.

Last edited:
Later today..............................

T-bone steak done on the George Foreman "Lean Mean Grilling Machine" 😀
Fried onions, mushrooms and red/yellow/green peppers to top off t-bone
Airfried fries
That sounds delicious 2Twenty2.😋
Did you just purchase a new grill? I used to have two George Foreman's but my husband and I sold them because we hardly had time to use them. We were always busy working.

That sounds delicious 2Twenty2.😋
Did you just purchase a new grill? I used to have two George Foreman's but my husband and I sold them because we hardly had time to use them. We were always busy working.
No, I've had the grill for a while now. I don't use it too often. I use to have the smaller version but found it to be too small for grilling.

🍕 Garlic bread pizza > 8 garlic bread slices, pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, olives, mushrooms, onions. Bake in preheated oven at 350* for about 15mins.
Caesar salad I decided to have eggplant instead
🍺 Beer

Last edited:

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Made a nice rare roast beef with mac 'n cheese (the side by request of oldest grandson).

Pork ribs with home-made rub, completey wrapped in foil, in the oven as we speak, in 2 hours, uncover & broil for 15 min, then my home-made bbq, oh lordey!!!

Homemade beef vegetable soup - beef, beef broth, mushroom broth, carrots, onions, celery, peas, potatoes

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Pork sirloin roast w/mashed potatoes and mac 'n cheese.

Cheese burger - extra lean ground beef, flavoring salt, garlic salt, cheese, tomato, onion, pickle, lettuce, mustard
Caesar salad
2 Budweiser zero

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
California (pot) roast cooking, potatoes and early, young, sweet peas to come in a few hours ...

Pizza - cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms, olives
Wings - medium hot (Franks hot sauce)
Steak sub - onions, mushrooms. cheese

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online