What's for Dinner?

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Felt really lazy tonight, got subs at our local sub shop. I had a large meatball sub.

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Finished off some leftovers. I had ham 'n mac 'n cheese, with a tomato.

mohittomar13

Mohit Tomar
Today was the Karwa-Chauth festival and Sis-in-law prepared numerous Indian dishes, I had Palak-paneer, Malai-Chaap, Kadhai-Chaap, Veg-korma, Mixed-Veg, Plain Rice, Khasta-Kachori and Mixed Vegetable Raita, and the dinner was sorted for me..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
For tonight, I will be eating BBQ beans with chopped up chicken breast and onions mixed in. 😋

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
I made pasta and meatballs and mild Italian sausage. Gave the kids the last two mini cukes. Tomato seemed to be redundant ... ;-)

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Last night I grilled some burgers and brats. Tonight was various leftovers.

Gr3iz

Mark
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
BBQ pulled chicken with mac 'n cheese and baked beans for the kids (with a couple of little carrots for the youngsters). I had a leftover burger and a couple of sausages. And a tomato.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online