Tech Support Guy banner

What's for Dinner?

387K views 7K replies 123 participants last post by  2twenty2 
#1 ·
#5,980 ·
Managed to eat some more solid food tonight. I made chicken and noodles and cut mine up fine and just swallowed it. It doesn't seem to taste the same when you don't (can't) chew it ... <sigh>

#5,981 ·
I know man, and I'm sorry for what you're going through...
had some dental work more than once and learned to love Jello..even the green stuff ;).
Plus the pills they gave me ;)

Strangely, the Boy brought me some food, bbq ribs, 1/2 smoked chicken, baked beans and potato salad and maybe something else...
I just stuffed it in the fridge.
Wasn't hungry, knowing I should have eaten something.
Was in more of the mood..."Go away Boy, ya bother me."

Of course I'll be thankful later :)

#5,985 ·
Last night I made a meatloaf and boiled potatoes. I ate a slice of meat, kinda mashed into the potatoes. It worked well, and was quite satisfying! Baby carrots and a mini cuke for my little granddaughter (who was the only one that ate with me).

#5,990 ·
I, too, had a hamburger patty, grilled outside, and mashed up into my mashed potatoes. The little ones had cheddar brats with mac 'n cheese and baby carrots.

#5,992 ·
Made spaghetti & meatballs. Had to "chew" with my fork (chopped everything pretty finely), but it worked. Youngest granddaughter also had her baby carrots and mini cucumber.

#5,993 ·
Leftover Hamburger Helper (Cheesy Italian Shells), last of my ham & split pea soup, slice of sugar cream pie and some Medjool dates with big cup of milk. Basically just reheating stuff so I can focus on putting up some Chicken Salad. Supposed to be another heatwave coming, so I won't want to be cooking much, and what I eat cold is very limited.

#5,994 ·
I made a pork tenderloin roast with mac 'n cheese. Granddaughter had baby carrots and mini cuke. Gonna have some canned peaches now for dessert.

#5,997 ·
As Wimpy says... "I will gladly pay you on Tuesday for a hamburger today..."
I'm still searching for the that burger of yesteryear. >sigh<...
Meaning, made a bad call = yuk on Tuesday ;(

Meanwhile, on Wednesday fresh summer corn in the shuck, grilled pork chops with a baked potato was just right on the spot that needed to be hit! :)
:cool:

#6,001 ·
Ninja is considered one of the best. I got the Cosori since it was the first one I found that works with alexa. I think you will be happy once you get the times and temperatures figured out. I have used toaster ovens daily for years and since getting the air fryer, maybe once a month. I air fry just about everything I can.

Just to note, air fryers run hot so if following toaster or conventional oven instructions, times and temperature will be different. see the following for suggestions. Wished I had that calculator when I first got the air fryer. I was eating burnt food for the first few days.

https://www.airfryercalculator.com/