Tech Support Guy banner

What's for Dinner?

387K views 7K replies 123 participants last post by  2twenty2 
#1 ·
#9 ·
Coq au porc gee Karen, there are sure a lot of different recipes. All sound delicious.
Which one is your recipe? Pork tenderloin stuffed into chicken breast? sounds excellent, never heard of this one.
You must be gourmet cook. And what is Dainty chicken rice?

#11 ·
Coq au porc gee Karen, there are sure a lot of different recipes. All sound delicious.
Which one is your recipe? Pork tenderloin stuffed into chicken breast? sounds excellent, never heard of this one.
You must be gourmet cook. And what is Dainty chicken rice?
Yup. It's a chicken breast stuffed with pork tenderloin or a pork tenderloin wrapped in a chicken breast, whichever way you look at it. :D This one is bought tied together and wrapped with bacon around the sides. You put it in the oven for one hour and it's done. :)

Dainty is the brand name. It comes in a box that has the can of white rice and a bag of spices in it. It's very good. :)

#18 ·
thanks Karen, that sounds sooo good, and something new I have never done. I will look for it in the stores, and I know, even my husband will love it.

#19 ·
thanks Karen, that sounds sooo good, and something new I have never done. I will look for it in the stores, and I know, even my husband will love it.
You can get them at both Metro and IGA. Here's a picture:

http://www.metro.ca/conseil-expert/boucher/coupes-viande-pretes-a-manger.en.html

Scroll down to where it says "chicken coq au porc roast".

The one I bought had a dijon mustard marinade on it but I usually buy the ordinary ones with nothing on them and they are really good. :)